Thursday, 19 May 2011
19/5/11
As many of the group had finished working on their pieces of furniture we helped with the creation of the doors as this seemed to be a bit behind schedule. I helped to paint one of the doors whilst others were making and distressing others. After being asked for help, I worked with Karen to pin the frames of the windows to the wall. After we finished the window frames, I helped Emma to make the legs for the bed and painted the foot and headboard in a layer of wood stain. While pieces of the bed were drying I helped Jess and Ben paint the base coat on the bedroom floor, using rollers and brown paint in sections Ben had already marked out with masking tape. I also helped Emily glue the fireplace to the wall and painted the skirting boards with Sarah W. and Sarah L.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment