
I had been debating about whether to buy some dining chairs for the set and possibly adapt them or to make them from scratch. The benefit of making them would be having the exact design I had planned. However I needed to make a least three chairs which I wasn't sure how long that would take. Fortunately someone I know very well was getting rid of a couple of dining chairs which I thought I could use as a starting point and adapt them to resemble my designs. The chairs are very old, made of a strong dark wood and have decorative front legs which I thought would fit the theme well and would also match Eleanor's designs for the table. The padded seats of the chairs are ripped but can be eaily covered or repaired or left if it fits the scene. Unfortunately I only have two chairs but the rest of the group agreed that they would fit in with the style and decor of the room.
No comments:
Post a Comment